Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello My Lovely Readers

Yeah so if you have being following this blog, you will realise that it is kind of all about the writing here. The articles, the poems, the little fictional stories. All of that, well that is kinda stale right? so i decided to turn it up a notch. I will be posting things about me, my experiences and adventures(like, i have seen it all...el eaux el)...But yeah, keeping it interesting here. Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to read my blog. Yes. haaaa. I have being crazy busy what with balancing work and school but i think i have finally found a healthy balance in between to continue running this blog...what do ya'all think? Cool right?? BTW if anyone has any idea how we can make this blog more fun...send me an email at (shady954lyf@yahoo.com) do not make fun of my email address, i got it when i was in junior high....I am always available via email and will definitely reply immediately...unless of course i am sleeping which don't worry, i do not do much of anyway...so..

XoXo
Shaheedah

0 comments:

Post a Comment