Sunday, April 6, 2014

For My Best Friend

Being the sentimental bastard i am, i performed(well,i kind of just read a bit dramatically) a poem i hold dear at heart for my best friend/sister. I am a super shy person(haha, liess...well i am sometimes) i have never read a poem in front of a camera(even though it's just my webcam) before. The poem is called "The Type" by Sarah Kay. I love it so much and i am dedicating it to you Amina Jumare(i think i mispronounced your name in the video...hehe and a couple other words but ehhhh, u get the gist). You are one of those people whom i want to always be next to in this life and the next. Thank you for being there always and thank you for listening even when i bitch about the same things over and over again. I love you so much. I can not magically transport to Dubai to be with you but here is a little token of my appreciation for you. Forever and always(long distance best friendship sucks yo).

btw: I swear my voice is the way it is because i have a cold...it's a lot sexier than that usually(jokes, i am loud as a vuvuzela). And i also don't have any movie editor so i couldn't fancy up the video.

1 comment:

  1. I love this shaheeda, I am a sentimental being as well so I had a few tears in my eyes. The poem is beautiful, I will definitely look for it. She's lucky to have a friend like you. Cheers to long distance best friendship ;)

    Meera.

    ReplyDelete